Pay & Benefits for Drivers
2300+ miles and above pays $0.36/mile for all miles
2299 miles and below pays $0.30/mile for all miles
4500+ miles and above pays $0.46/mile split for all miles
4499 miles and below pays $0.38/mile split for all miles
AMX Driver Perks
Why become an AMX driver?
- BRAND NEW, TOP OF THE LINE EQUIPMENT! (Standard Truck Options below)
- Power Inverters
- 2800-3000 Average Miles per Week!
- 70% Drop & Hook!
- Lay over pay
- Loading and Unloading Pay (varies from customer to customer)
- Stop Off Pay (after 1st stop)
- Weekly Payroll, Direct Deposit (Friday to Friday)
- Reimbursement of Tolls and Scales
- Paid driver assist with prior notification from your dispatcher (to verify the driver assist and amount to be paid).
AMX Driver Benefits
The following benefits are available to full-time AMX drivers.
- 401k- COMPANY MATCHING PROGRAM
- Blue Cross Blue Shield-Major Medical, Dental and Vision
- Company Paid Life Insurance available for employee, spouse and dependents.
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental cancer and intensive care insurance available